"A Community Connected by Education"
Our mission is to be a progressive, high-quality school that connects students and their families to a caring, traditional community.
1. We believe all students can learn.
2. We believe it is important for students to attend school everyday and in a safe, secure and supportive environment.
3. We believe technology is a progressive learning tool for students to reach their greatest potential and provides equity for student outcomes.
4. We believe every student deserves a rigorous, relevant and engaging learning experience including extracurricular and fine arts experiences.
5. We believe students are valued individuals and our school will respect and empower them to reach their greatest learning potential.
6. We belive every student is inherently unique and diversity enhances learning.
7. We believe it is important for every student to develop a sense of personal and community responsibility and for the school to promote community service opportunities.
8. We believe honesty and open communication are vital for healthy relationships.
9. We believe passionate teachers have the greatest impact on learning.
10. We believe that all school staff should be connected with students and families outside the classroom and learning is a shared responsibility - school, home, student, and community, for which we are all accountable.
11. We believe leadership at every level matters.
12. We believe our school is tradition-rich and future-focused in preparing our students for a global society.